Thursday, April 15, 2004

scatterbrained

how do you know whether the right person is the right person and not just some person?

when you're single and dating, how can you tell? how can you know that he is the right one? and not just anyone who can fill the void?

i feel very superficial (altho someone has assured me that he knows many women in their 20s who do think the same way), the way i go out with people who are, well, physically attractive.
and yes, it surprised me that he's not just a... erm... body.

last night's conversation (and somewat scary incident with a quarrelling couple behind me) really hit me. about how superficial i really am.

i mean, i dunno if i can go out with a person i'm not attracted to, physically.

that really sounds terrible.

and it is.

but on another note, i'm getting very confused. i'm not sure what's going on. there's this, and then there's that. and i'm not sure which is good for me, if any is good for me at all.

this is after all, a blog, so i think that's all i'm going to reveal to the world. that i'm confused and that i seriously need to figure things out and do what's right. but what is right? and what is not?

:(

No comments: