Wednesday, June 23, 2004

runner's log

interesting to call myself a runner. but i guess i am sorta becoming one. this week i've run everyday so far, except yesterday when i decided i needed a break (plus for some reason my er... left shin? was aching - i am getting old! almost a quarter of a century now!!!)

usually i run what i think is a 2.8km route. (it's the old route that we used at jc for the 2.4 plus i add a little extra on. it feels abt another 400m).

i try to take it easy except for a little bit of a sprint at the end.

i've never been a running sort. i would always say that i hate to run. i hate it less now. i'd really rather be swimming but i like a challenge. i'd like to run a 5k and see how that goes. (yes i've still not worked myself up to that yet!)

but today, i think i ran twice the usual. i have no idea what the length is cos i've never ran that way before. but i took about twice my time at my usual jogging pace. so i felt pretty good about that! i think a decent estimate wld be abt 4 k or so?
i have no idea really.

i just wish my asics racers were prettier. !


No comments: