Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hello San Francisco

Golden Gate Bridge
It's been an amazing first weekend in San Francisco.


In N Out Double-Double
I had my first In-N-Out burger - a double-double and those awesome freshly cut fries! We finally have a fast food place we can agree on - mostly cos I don't eat fast food. But In-N-Out is about fresh fast food, so the hamburger doesn't give me that horrible plasticky feeling that the usual suspects provide.

French Toast with Caramelised Apples at Rose's Cafe
Latte at Rose's Cafe, SF
I had a lovely (although very dense) French toast with caramelised apples at the cheery Rose's Cafe on Union Street, where lattes come in bowls you cradle in your palms - perfect for a cold day.

Sausalito
Sausalito
We headed north to Sausalito, where expansive views result in expensive houses (although this one's a restaurant).

No comments: