Saturday, November 01, 2003

tengo sueno

I'm tired. very.

i'm sure you understand. it's a saturday night. 825 pm to be exact. and here i am. at work. well not technically at work as i am making a blog entry right now.

but i am at the office and i am supposed to be working.

is this what my life has become? the world of work and nothing else? these few days it's seriously starting to feel that way.

the pm shift is taking its toll on me.

i feel suffocated and i just want to break a window open and jump out. before you take that too literally, i just mean that i want to be out in the fresh air. i'm sick of all this airconditioned air. it's very stifling.

(big sigh.....)

i want to get out of here.

this is a good time to sing a song:
help me if you can i'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me.

sad? really?

No comments: