Sunday, March 21, 2004

health kick

well i've been going healthy recently (three cheers)

actually now that i come to think of it, not really cos i still eat the same food and drink teh-bing and teh tarik which are always loaded with sugar, still eat a lot of chocolate, still dont eat enough fruits and vegetables.

but i've been doing some exercise! like running. and u know me, i bloody hate to run so i really deserve those three cheers.

one reason is that i bought a new pair of jeans from mango and they fit just nicely (yes very vain me) and i dont want to get to a stage where i cant wear those jeans, u know?

i've got another pair of jeans which are actually one size bigger and reflects my former size before joining streats. so here's a suggestion to anyone who's wanting to lose weight - be a journo! or get a similar stressful job which has tight deadlines, eds chasing you for more facts to add into stories, lotsa walking and taking of transport and similar shit.

i have lost weight. i dont trust my cheapo ikea weighing machine but i think its obvious. when my former colleagues saw me, the first thing they said was that i had lost weight.

i'm not proud of having lost weight, dont get me wrong. and i'm not exercising to lose weight but rather to be fitter. to well put on a bit of muscle (but not the scary type of muscle) to be more toned, is wat i'm getting at.

i want to be toned! and fit! and be able to run faster and longer.
(and at the same time still gorge on a chocolate cake when temptation calls) - which it is sorta doing right now. there's a slice of choc cake from lana cake shop sitting in my fridge. its calling my name... i can hear it....

No comments: