Saturday, March 20, 2004

zzzz....

it sounds terrible but i fell asleep during the Singapore Dance Theatre's performance of Cinderella last night.

It was a little slow and the music was terribly monotonous.
And I had slept at 4am the night before and had woken at 8. (I dunno why, but I had just found myself wide-awake at that time and wasn't able to get back to sleep - dont u hate when that shit happens?)

ok so i fell alseep but it was only for a few minutes.

so i guess it wasn't all that bad!

it was very long tho that performance, with 2 intervals. finished at about 1040?? longest ballet i've ever seen. I'd rather go see the Ballet Under The Stars, which i believe is in june or july. That would be fun.

Am listening to the Ben Folds Live Cd, which is always one of my favourites. Its got such great tunes and there's so much audience interaction. Makes u feel like you're really there. But I want to be really there! I want to see Ben Folds live! well i guess i'll have to move to like the US or Canada or Australia. Just to see concerts you know. And that's all.

Am trying to see if there are any good concerts in Canada when I'll be there in May but so far ticketmaster has not thrown up anything good for May. Damien Rice is gonna be there next month and a few other acts in April or early May but nothing that interests me for May. But then again I dunno whether there's actually time to go and see a concert. We seem to have a bit of a packed schedule. Only gonna be there for 10 days after all.

No comments: