Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm on leave

My TWO (Count 'em!) glorious weeks of leave officially begin on Tuesday... but i'm already celebrating!!!

altho my sister just said that i'm going to get bored....

well let me say this. i'd rather be bored for two weeks than be in the damn office!!!!!

yesterday i could actually be found in a karaoke ... what do you call them... lounge? at chinatown!! i think the last time i was in one was.... well, prob many years ago. so it was fun to find myself in this kitschy very cheena-looking place, the kind that could double as a set for a HK drama.
so it was four hours of karaoke, snacks and beer.

but heck.. it was my last day of work for june!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

miso jealoussssssssssss! :P

Dawn said...

is it called Party World KTV??? or something like that? it's a great place to sing cos it's sooooo cheap!

RealLifeReading said...

hey you're right! it's party world!
we had the room for 4 hours, and had beer plus snacks and that came to about $150. so about $20 each. not too bad!

uraraa said...

well... i guess it was diff for me cos i had a whole mth off... 2 wks for u will prob fly by