Saturday, June 11, 2005

randomiser

so fed up, i just whacked out whatever I could, hoping to find time to refine it tomorrow, and left at 10.20pm for ICB, at Mr T's invitation.

Hadnt seen Mr T since.... the interview last year. so for a sec, i couldnt recognise him (Mr T - only for a sec!!! - Your glasses lah! but it was nice to catch up with you again)

Mr T btw has some great t-shirt designs, i'm especially wanting to get a 147 one (hint hint) and yesterday, i got to meet the guy he gets t-shirts from, as well as some other nice people. It was a good night.

Then again it's always a good night when there's alcohol present! :P

(once again another inane entry in this inane blog, which i would like to emphasise, is nothing more than a conversation than myself so you have absolutely no obligation to read any further)

but in other news... I HAVE ONE MORE WEEK TO GO BEFORE TWO WEEKS OF LEAVE GLORIOUS LEAVE! (altho this is the first time i'll be spending most of my leave in this country - i've only got a 3n trip with me mum to chiangmai and then the rest of the time i expect to be bored to tears after i'm done with my reading/swimming/window shopping/movies/dinner/coffee/tennis (hopefully)/jogging/watching dvds (jem promises his jimmy eat world and more!!! and to add to that i still havent finished all of Pearl Jam's Live On Two Legs or Touring Band 2000).

And I will write this here so that you... how many is it now... 9? readers of this blog will please ask me after the two weeks are up.

I shall attempt to do some writing!!!!

I shall!

I shall!

I shall?

And after reading this NYTimes article, i think i should look into becoming an image consultant. i love to criticise dress sense, why not make $1600 a day doing so?


in case you think i'm some kind of schizo, let me remind you that this is a sat evening, that day of the week i spend watching my fingernails grow at work.
so i end up surfing the web, reading online news, blogs and more. and with my iPod and charger... woah look out world!

1 comment:

uraraa said...

erhm i suggest u dont think about earning only 1600/mth. i cant live on it for long.. n i dont think u can either!! after CPF it's only 1280 or so u know..