Saturday, March 11, 2006

killing boredom on a friday worknight

hucks tagged me with this music meme. Where you have to find various songs.

1. A song by a Beatle:
Give Peace A Chance - John Lennon

You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one

2. A song featuring piano as the main instrument:
Brick by Ben Folds.

off the coast and I'm headed nowhere


3. A song with a man's name in the title:

John Wayne Gacy Jr by Sufjan Stevens

Running far, running fast to the dead


4. A song with a woman's name in the title:

Song For Myla Goldberg by The Decemberists
Colin Meloy wrote this song about writer Myla Goldberg because she didn't remember ever meeting him.

I know New York I need New York I know I need unique New York


5. A song about money:
Money (That's What I Want) by... er... well it seems that tons of people have done this song.

Now gimme money (That's what I want)


6. A song with weather in the title:

No Rain by Blind Melon

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain


7. A song with parentheses in the title
(I Am) What I Am Not by Idlewild

You learn from the mistakes that I taught you

8. A song made by a punk band:
1977 by The Clash.

No elvis, beatles or the rolling stones

9. A song with the word song in the title:
Oh! Placebo's new one - Song To Say Goodbye

You crying, tragic waste of skin


10. A song you love so much you stop and listen whenever you hear it put it on repeat mode and never get sick of it:

Er, I do this for a lot of songs leh, but Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

They don't love you like I love you

Since you've read it this for, I know you're just dying to do one of your own.

So tag, you're it.

1 comment:

Lounge Lizard said...

Check this out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=37GVvxcyz6I