Thursday, February 12, 2004

lookee what i've finally got!



no, not the bear.... the ipod!!



I feel like I need to explain my expensive purchase (i dunno why really). I'd been thinking about getting an MP3 player for months now, trying to choose between the damn expensive ipod and the less expensive but less cool Creative Nomad Jukebox (or something like that... the name is too bloody long Mr Sim Wong Hoo!)

and them jem tells me my former boss is offering the 20g ipod for $620, more than $100 off the usual price. And that I've got to think it over damn quick. So I think it over, ask someone for his opinion and then, decide to hell with it, I've been wanting to get one for ages, let's just get the damn thing!

And so I did. And now it's lying on my computer table as I do some serious ripping. iTunes already has 400 songs (exactly!) and I've still got 18.5G left on the ipod! hahaha... now i can shout "I'm the queen of the world!"

god it's sad how an ipod can make me deliriously happy....

anyway i figure that since nobody's gonna be giving me a Valentine's Day gift, i'll give myself a damn good (and expensive) one. now scuse me while i kiss the sky.

No comments: