Tuesday, February 24, 2004

trivial pursuit

i've been wondering, does it make me a bad journalist if i don't give a shit about news?
I've been asssigned to that damn Asian Aerospace crap and I don't want to have anything to do with it!!!!

I mean it's all this business aviation crap and it's so not my thing. I dont want to have to think about it. i dont want to have to write about it. i dont want to have find out about it. i dont want to care about it.

yes i am extremely whiney today. but i have a right to. i'm on mc. i'm sick in the brain today. im not physically sick. i just hate what im doing right now.

yeah i have terrible mood swings sometimes.

i think overall i like my job. as long as i do trivial stuff. like talking to entertainment people or doing feature stories. i like to do that shit. i really really do. i dont want to chase down big breaking news. i dont want a page one story. i seriously have no interest in that whatsoever. and especially business news. i mean, me? do business news? you have got to be kidding!

No comments: