Sunday, July 03, 2005

and now.... the end is near

and so i'll be
be at work tomorrrrrooowwww....

it's been a great two weeks off.

i've appreciated the time to relax, not think about work (except when I had to check something abt various stories and at mortinis...) and do whatever I want.

I swam, I read, I shopped, I feasted, I karaoked, I drank, I slept, I watched movies, I hung out at cafes, I picnicked at Sentosa, I met up with friends, I watched DVDs, I listened to music, I travelled to Chiang Mai, and more.

Life was good.

And tomorrow, I enter the office to take over a new desk and a 6-mth stint doing something, well... not that new in some ways and new in other ways. A bit like first day of school again, the same feeling I had six months ago. (and the butterflies later just turned into acid, but that's another story y'all have heard already anyway).

So I will take each day as it comes.

And despite the terrible timetable, I hope to continue to meet up with friends and spend time with my family and do as much as I can of the above list as possible.

I'm not really much of a late-night person... in the sense that I never was into burning the midnight oil. I'd sleep early and wake up early to study in the quiet calm of the early morning.

So I'm hoping I can somehow adjust to the new working hours (and sleeping hours). Will take some time I expect!




iTunes is currently playing Eliott Smith's A Fond Farewell

No comments: