Friday, August 31, 2007

final night

After nearly a year in Brighton, it is time to say goodbye to this great town. And to my room with a view. I can't believe that nearly a year has gone by. I remember my first evening here, after a long flight from Chicago, and a nearly 3 hour bus ride from Heathrow. I arrived to this room, welcomed by the RA and the two flatmates who were already here. The room was bare, as it will be tomorrow.

This evening, after having played tour guide around Brighton (photos to come), I've been busy packing up and most of my stuff are now in bags. We'll be heading off early tomorrow morning to Slough to pick up my cousin and then to the Lake District for two nights. Then we head up to Edinburgh and York, before flying back to Singapore. It's all ending too soon!

No comments: