Saturday, February 19, 2005

no rant

ok maybe a short one

because today i didnt spend my whole life waiitng at the office. i left at 7. on a saturday night. unbelievable. and probably the last time this will occur!

i had asked, on tues, for sat off. a bit late yes, but it had slipped my mind withe million and one things i had to do. supe thought it over and said prob not butwe'll give you a morning job or something and you can leave early.

so friday came and assignments were doled out. i got a 1030 and straightfwd. so that was ok. but 530 came and they needed changes to be made to my longish story. so i had to make calls, check online and finally, altho still stressed, i left the office.

i realise i keep gritting my teeth these days. stressed out i am.

anyway i'd gone out with someone fri but i kept thinking of someone else. i dont know why i mean the guy in front of me is perfectly nice and all but i just didnt feel anything. and i think about someone who.... i just cant put a finger on, who confuses me and yet i cant stop thinking about him. its insane.

No comments: