Sunday, September 25, 2005

hold your mistake up

After not having run in two weeks, it was good to hop on the treadmill and stare out the glass windows onto the HDB flats opposite the office, earphones filtering only the good stuff into my ears, as bad music (re radio) plays on the gym's stereo system for everyone else. Being a Sunday, usually only a couple of people around anyway.

(funny how a few years back, I would never have thought I'd look forward to a run. I'd always detested jogging, prefering the repetitive laps of a pool. But I like how a run challenges me, and it's far more convenient than the near but not that near pool. Speaking of which, it's been ages since I last swam. Not as if I run a lot though, unlike hucks who did 17km today in training for the Stanchart marathon! Jia you!)

The office is quiet, the office is freezing.
I'll just go make myself a cup of tea now. Meanwhile, have a listen to this.

Arcade Fire and David Bowie - Wake Up

No comments: