Monday, September 19, 2005

party of seven

eh not too fond of being tagged but well, i'm a bit bored right now so here goes:

7 things that scare me:
1. Having nothing to do
2. Lizards
3. Growing senile
4. Being all alone in this world
5. Having to think about my future
6. Commitment
7. And yet, being left on the shelf (ironic isnt it)

7 things that I like most:

1. Chocolate
2. Indie music
3. Reading a good book
4. Driving with the windows down
5. Being properly kissed
6. A good dinner (and drinks) with friends that last for hours
7. The noise of the departure board at Changi Airport, signalling that my flight's on time and my trip's (to wherever) going to be just perfect

7 important things in my room:
1. my iPod
2. my bed
3. a poster of the Annapurna mountain range that I got in Nepal
4. a magnetic board from ikea where I stick photos
5. the three bookshelves of books and CDs
6. a basketful of matchboxes and lighters on my bookshelf
7. this weird commemorative plate that my uncle (i think) had made for my birth. it's kinda peeling a bit, but it's got my er... original name on it (see random fact number 4)

7 random facts about me:
(facts one to three were previously blogged)
4. My parents first spelt my name with a C
5. I'm very fond of mascara
6. I'm slightly claustrophobic
7. I don't really like cinammon

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Central and South America
2. Skydive
3. Go to a music festival like Lollapalooza
4. Do a roadtrip
5. Have kids
6. Climb a mountain
7. Fall madly in love

7 things I can do:
1. Rollerblade
2. Bake a cake from scratch
3. Set up a tent
4. how to react when the car goes into a skid
5. Sub a story
6. Change a lightbulb
7. A plie

7 things I can’t do:
1. A cartwheel
2. Knit
3. Speak my own dialect (or any dialect for that matter)
4. Draw
5. Use liquid eyeliner
6. Be patient
7. Become a vegetarian

7 things I say the most:
1. I dunno
2. Okok
3. Why not
4. what the fuck (altho it's usually mumbled to myself)
(ah who tf am I kidding, I never say anything very much)

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Ewan Macgregor
3. Gavin Rossdale
4. Ryan Reynolds
5. Tony Leung Chiu Wai
6. Jason Lee
7 Gael Garcia Bernal

7 people who could do this:
eh i'm not going to bother. let's just say, if you're reading this, and you've got a blog, you've been tagged.

Listening to The Shins - Those To Come

4 comments:

Dawn said...

you said: (ah who tf am I kidding, I never say anything very much)

haha! this is funny :)

oh, the having kids part was a bit surprising. didn't know! don't look like it! :)

RealLifeReading said...

well appearances are deceiving...

uraraa said...

wat commerative plate?? huh how come i dun know or have one too?:P
yeah.. kids?? i cant imagine yet..

RealLifeReading said...

you read it, now you blog it.