Thursday, October 27, 2005

daydream believer

As the year draws to a close, I've been wondering, did I possibly make the biggest mistake of my life by attempting to be logical and practical when the rest of me was just screaming against it?

I do see some usefulness of my decision but I just feel like this year has been a bit of a downer for me, especially having ridden on the high of last year. It was hard to pick myself back up again and I didn't exactly make an attempt to, in the first place.

What's the use in regrets, sings Beth Orton, they're just things we haven't done yet.

And in a sense, in my case at least, she might be right.
(Yes, brilliant me, taking advice from a song)

listening to Amandine - Blood And Marrow
(Swedish band, check out their website for two mp3s available for download)

No comments: