Monday, September 25, 2006

day one

It turned out to be a relatively productive day, despite the severe lack of sleep over the past couple of days. This place manages to remain pretty noisy at night, with some club music thump-thumping away into the wee hours. I found myself staring at the ceiling most of the night.

But somehow, I did make it to the bank and got the motions going. Got myself a new phone number too. Then bought pillows, some crockery and utensils, a small pot, some groceries and various other necessities. Still plenty more to do.

All this walking and walking with bags full of stuff will probably suffice for exercise for now. I can't be bothered to do anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your room by the sea sounds dreamy! party central sounds noisy...keep safe.

Anonymous said...

think u need a little more sleep??? :) running all these errands are bound to tire u out pretty quick!

uraraa said...

gosh.. i'm so not looking fwd to the first few days either.. it means spending lots, doing mundane admin stuff & yes, dragging back lots of new pots n pans n blankets etc....
packing is just as bad too! (but gd ultimatum to finally clean up my room!!)