Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Eaten by Alsatians

It seems that my grandma has been worrying about me, specifically about my being unattached. She's apparently told my mother to let me go out more. (!)

I hereby put the blame on my cousins!

The one who's my age has been with her boyfriend since godknowswhen... secondary school I think.

One of them, the oldest of the grandchildren, got married a year or two ago and produced greatgrandchild numero uno this year.

And I believe that some of my other cousins also are settling into some sort of comfortable relationships of their own that might be going somewhere... If not wrong, met one of my cousin's gf's earlier this year (and meeting extended family usually means relationship has progressed quite far)

My sister also has been in a serious, long-distance relationship for a few years now.

I suppose my grandma's gonna have to worry a bit more about me then.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

if only grandma knew how much you've been going out! hahaha. tell her the best is yet to come. no hurry no hurry...

Anonymous said...

yah man, if only your grandma knew of the drama! hahaha!

RealLifeReading said...

arh.. lets not talk about that again.

Anonymous said...

Why not? Heh

RealLifeReading said...

cos i said so!!