Sunday, August 21, 2005

I know, I know, it's serious

Mel got to meet (and have her picture taken with) Douglas Coupland at the Melbourne Writers Festival. She managed to get him to sign her copy of Eleanor Rigby and the copy of Girlfriend In A Coma she got for me! (Unfortunately, he spelt my name with a C... ah well... not the first time my name's been spelt wrongly) So thanks Mel! Read her blog entry here

Meanwhile, it's a Sunday evening and I'm in the office so I'll probably write something a little later. I can't think of anything to write about now. So I'm just copying some CDs to this computer (Hot Hot Heat and Aimee Mann) and reading other blogs. Although I just realised its Rally Day so I just hope it's not going to be a late night.

Oh and had lunch today at this pizza place along Bt Timah Road. Can't remember the name but its in between Wine Culture and the Hyundai showroom. Pizza kinda sucked. The dough was just all wrong. Toppings were ample though. Can't really say anything else about it.

Now playing: Hot Hot Heat's In Cairo

2 comments:

Dawn said...

that's why i like reading your blog :) you introduce me to many new reads :)

Anonymous said...

solly hor! i should have spelt it out the 3rd time for reinforcement.