Monday, November 21, 2005

ain't that enough

It's a bit scary to realise that my Bloglines has more than 200 feeds, plus I use Kinja for blogs which dont have feeds, which makes it about 15 or so more.

Now what was it that I used to do before blogs came along? I just can't remember...

Definitely not typing this out, that's for sure.


(It is incredible quiet in the office today. For some reason, all the tvs seem to be muted, people seem to not be talking at all - ok this, in this department, aint all that unusual, but there's hardly any noise from the other sections either. The sound of my typing just seems terribly loud, and so's the music I'm playing on the computer. It's all so quiet. It feels like it's past offstone or something. Or even like when I used to work in the mornings, and no one else was around, except for us sad sods who had to be in by 530 - yes that's AM. Although come to think of it, I did enjoy the AM shift. It was peaceful. There was something about being awake before sunrise, and climbing into the van, driving down Lornie Road and into the office. And best of all, leaving the office at 230. I just hated having to sleep early, and not stay out.)

Now playing Tegan and Sara - Downtown

No comments: