Saturday, June 17, 2006

I was meant to be a brownie

On a quick food note, I made brownies with Bill Granger's recipe (via tsogb here) and I must say that the recipe is so delightfully easy yet the brownies produced are absolutely moist and chocolatey.

Unfortunately I forgot about taking pictures so you'll have to take my word for it.

Instead of chocolate chips, I smashed up some unsweetened cooking chocolate from Hershey's (so I didn't smash it hard enough and ended up with some rather large bits).

And this brownie tastes good both straight from the fridge (mmm cold brownies) or warmed up and dolloped with some ice-cream - of course the ideal situation would be to eat it after it emerges from the oven, but the recipe seems to make a pretty large brownie so there's plenty to go around.

Definite must-try!

No comments: