Wednesday, January 07, 2004

at last

hmm havent been keeping my new year's resolution about writing more often. in fact i've gone and done the opposite and not written for a long time.

ah well, i do have a good excuse u know.

my new job!

yep 3 days into the job and i'm so looking forward to my off day. which is friday! thank goodness. cos i'm all stressed out really.

my new colleagues are a friendly, fun-loving bunch and they've been really helpful and dont mind my pestering them with inane questions.

but its such a total change from the previous job! it's definitely tons more challenging and on the go. and i use my blain a whole lot more too.

i just have to work faster and smarter. it takes me ages to figure out an angle for a story. and i dont ask the right questions. im the type who one hour later goes 'dang why didn't i ask that?'

how the hell do i get over doing that???

need to talk to some veterans .... perhaps will see if ben and huijie have any advice.

No comments: