Saturday, March 19, 2005

things i think about on my way home

i think one reason i have this very standoffish attitute towards lpts is that he doesnt seem to have any vices. and well, that makes me somehow very wary. he doesnt drink nor smoke. he's very into being fit, but not the gym freaks type, which i suppose is good.

he'd said something to me today that sorta made me cringe and i just felt pretty weird after that. but doesnt he notice? i dont get it. maybe i just need to say it outright, but how can i when he's never said anything to me? i dont like when people try to hint and presume that others are thinking the same thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that this entry was made at 11.35 pm on a Saturday. It used to be the one time in the entire week when I feel grimly satisfied - as if I've finished fighting a battle.