Saturday, May 07, 2005

new music

the Hold Steady's new album sounds good.

but havent even bought the delgados which i've been meaning to get my hands on! we were supposed to do an online buying spree after CNY.
alamak cny how many months ago already?
now have bust my budget with three mini vacays this month - bintan (indra maya) bintan (PSA villa at bintan lagoon) and HK.
i think i might have to waste my 10 days leave next mth and just seriously chill out in Singapore.
i could... spend hours at the pool - reading books and soaking up the sun and oh yes, swim too. i could... take walks in botanics or other parks, with a good book, ipod and some sandwiches.
i could... roam the malls and watch movies on my own. i could have coffee and cakes.

and now i have to go and talk to my supe who apparently's got some new story.
it's already 535!

5 comments:

daveny said...

Where did you bought the Gold Steady's new album???
Oh, and before I forget, what does CNY mean? (I'm a hungarian, so I don't really understand these abbreviations!)

Dawn said...

oooo....i think chilling out with yourself is a fantastic idea!

RealLifeReading said...

hi daveny thanks for stoppng to comment. i dont actually have the album, ive just been reading so much good about it.
oh and CNY - Chinese New Year

Anonymous said...

you could also drop by Shenton Way and come have lunch/tea with me. haha.

Otherwise yah, just chilling out with yourself together with some good books and music is great too!

RealLifeReading said...

heh of course of course. we can have lunch, preferably at the sandwich shop!