Friday, April 21, 2006

Check back soon

I don't think I'll be updating this blog for a while. Plenty is going on at work, with the elections coming. Six-day weeks are likely. Probably won't be doing any good eating either after spending the moolah in Hawaii and Binta - yeah this is like beach vacation month for me. Instead, I seem to be getting more exercise, like finding myself on a tennis court at 9am on a hot Tuesday after nearly two years of the racket lying in disuse by the side of my table and gathering dust. And trying not to spend so much money means eating in more ie cooking more, which I always enjoy doing anyway. I really am such a homebody.

Sometimes I wish I could see into the future, to find out if the decisions I make now are worthwhile. But sometimes it's the journey that matters, isn't it.

Hasta luego.

No comments: