Monday, November 02, 2009

RIP IV Wrap-up





It was my first ever reading challenge so it will always be special! Plus it was such a fun way to read my way through my first fall here!


I ended up reading:
1. Affinity by Sarah Waters (completed 31 August 2009)
2. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan (completed 8 September 2009)
3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson (completed 11 September 2009)
4. The Collector of Hearts by Joyce Carol Oates (completed 17 September 2009)
5. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (completed 28 September 2009).


And actually a couple more I never did review (*guilty look*):

Ghost in Love by Jonathon Carroll
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Other Stories by Robert Louis Stevenson

Thanks Carl for hosting this fun challenge!


No comments: