Tuesday, February 24, 2004

the day i forgot

i logged into blogger then i totally forgot what i wanted to write. a lot of stuff has been on my mind lately and it's made me both happy and sad. a little melancholy right now.

but anyway...

wanted to say Ladies and Gents technology has finally reached the Tan house. We have cable! yes laugh all you want. But it's finally here. the technology I have been waiting for all these years!

and yet as i flick thru the channels on the set-top box i wonder, why is it that with so many channels (as compared to the what... 5 free-to-air ones?) that there is still nothing to watch???

ok i do enjoy finally getting to see Just Shoot Me (with that hilarious David Spade), 2 Guys and A Girl (with the also hilarious and cute Ryan Reynolds who made it to my list of celebs I would like to go out with... ha!), what else what else.... The Simpsons of course. I also did catch half an ep of Newlyweds (that Jessica and Nick crap) er that's about it. havent really seen very much of interest.

Oh yeah, CARTOON NETWORK! that has got to be one of my favourite channels (altho we dun subscribe to that so it might disappear soon). Sheep In The Big City, I Am Weasel, The PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Cow And Chicken! WOW!

yeh i am a tv addict. i am also an internet addict. i am also a slave to the music.

who gives a fuck?

No comments: