Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't look at me

Come Pick Me Up! Great blog, and I'm a sucka for covers so here's the link to one that includes Copeland doing Another Day In Paradise, Howie Day doing The Drugs Don't Work

Snow Patrol played some of songs of their new album at the Bangkok rock fest. Stream some new tracks here. Yes, especially you!

Snooze you lose? Not any more! Or at least you won't miss your stop with these "Please wake me up at...." stickers Although the big winners will be the creators of the stickers which go for five pounds a set!
(via Londonist)

And here's one about some nutjobs who wake up at 7am, wait around for 9 hours, just to see celebrities some distance away
"I see him, and I just want to touch him. If I wasn't having sex with my husband, it would be Gary Busey."
Who the hell is Gary Busey? I don't know, I had to google him. And this is what he looks like He's done a shitload of shows, including the ever-popular Lethal Tender, Livers Ain't Cheap and The Gingerdead Man. And this guy gets invited to the Oscars? Did they give out invites based on the number of movies one stars in?

And Hawaii is the US' Spam capital, with varieties that are not sold in many other places--teriyaki Spam, garlic Spam, barbecue Spam.

On that note, has anyone been to Hawaii and has any recommendations?

No comments: