Monday, October 12, 2009

What I Read Last Week

I finished reading:
The Children of Men by P.D. James (review) (source: library)

The Sandman Vol. 2: The Doll's House by Neil Gaiman (source: library)
The Sandman Library 3: Dream Country by Neil Gaiman (source: library)
The Sandman series does get better. I especially enjoyed volume 3, which was a bit different from the first two books, as it is a series of four short stories.

The Ghost in Love by Jonathan Carroll (source: library)
Hmm...not exactly what I was expecting. But still, it was completely enjoyable, and incredibly imaginative.

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Other Stories by Robert Louis Stevenson (source: library)
Ok so I didn't quite finish all the 'Other Stories' as the book was due back at the library, but I did manage to read most of the stories, including the title one. And that really surprised me - it was far more psychological than I'd thought.

I'm currently reading:
Red Sorghum: A Novel of China by Mo Yan (source: library)
Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell (source: Goodreads first reads giveaway)

No comments: