Thursday, October 13, 2005

Looks like I'll need to go to the gym on Sunday

Why do I love reading Anthony Bourdain? Lemme count the ways....

Turkeys drown, sometimes, looking straight up into the rain, forgetting to close their mouths (kind of like Bon Jovi fans).

This just before he chops the head off one.

"I should put reindeer on our Christmas menu," I mused out loud. "Can you picture it? All those crying kids, wondering if that's a chunk of Rudolph or Blitzen lying on their plate?"
"I take it you don't have children," observed Zamir.


I'm so looking forward to Saturday! It'll be a gastronomic adventure for the family as we attack Goodwood Park's Gordon Grill as they present
two-star Michelin guest chef Michel Rochedy of Le Chabichou!

And just for my dad, I made a double-layered chocolate fudge cake before work today.
A bit of a rush job though so wasn't able to let the cake cool down as much as I'd like, before frosting it. Hope it'll turn out good. Pictures soon (in case you don't believe me)

Listening: Faker - Bodies

No comments: