Sunday, October 02, 2005

weekend update

Friday
- got some ex-colleagues together for long-overdue drinks and a belated birthday celebration.
- learnt that Cafe Iguana has happy hour after midnight and that their "guest tap" isn't too bad at all
- remembered why I shouldn't mix drinks, but yet I always do, mostly cos while I like it
- was good to see people and do some hazy catching up
- we finally slouched out of the place, only for someone to ask "what's the time?" and then realise holy crap its 530am

Saturday

- wake up to strange knocking sounds outside my door at 1030am. figure out its the pest control guy. go back to sleep and then get woken up some minutes later by an sms: "let me know when you wake up" eh...
- go back to sleep and wake up at 1230, get ready to leave the house in record time and head to Sun with Moon (more later) at Wheelock Place. Didn't think to make a reservation so had to wait for a table.
- Do some shopping or more like some browsing
- At about 4 something, I run out of steam and start feeling like a cranky little kid who just wants to go home
- Nap (or try to)
- Head out for North Indian food at Race Course Road. Wish I could remember the name of the restaurant as the food was pretty good, except for radioactive-looking mango lassi. But I know where it is and know how to get there! Excellent tandoori chicken and butter naan... yum.

Sunday
- PSLE's next week. Hope my favourite 12-year-old's gonna do alright!
- hit the library for new books
- hit the office and do the usual
- learn to draw pages
- caught the midnight transport home


Listening to Doves' Caught By The River

No comments: