Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cheese, Gromit!

I was standing in line for tickets to the 130 screening of Narnia. I usually don't do this. I don't get why people would stand in line for tickets in a cinema where you don't get to choose your seats. When you could easily book online, choose your seats and pay about $1 more. The only reason I was in line was these free movie passes I had.

Anyway, while waiting, the kind people at GV decided to make a public service announcement that there were only seats from the 4th row forward for the next few screenings. After a quick confer over the phone with my sister, I got the 145 tickets for Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit instead.

And while I will still try to go see Narnia, I must say, Wallace and Gromit was what I needed! It was fun, thoroughly entertaining and cheery. Like all the other Wallace & Gromit movies.

Those rabbits had me giggling throughout, as if I were beginning an alcoholic high. And Wallace and Gromit, well, what can I say, they're always entertaining. Especially Gromit, the always silent, always patient and always loyal dog.

I don't summaries, but apparently hucks does!

But I'd give this movie 4 out of 5. A must-see this holiday season. Or any season.

No comments: