Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yes I can tell that we are gonna be friends

I worked Saturday, which I usually request off, and was surprised to find myself heading home on the midnight transport. (Working Saturdays usually mean sticking around until 130 offstone, as pages and stories are fussed over) So damnit, today I have nothing to bitch about.

Instead, I shall be spending my Sunday afternoon blissfully uploading mp3s into my new friend, the 60GB iPod.
Black.Glossy.Gorgeous.
More importantly, the battery lasts for more than a few hours.

I am only up to 15GB now, having to slowly rip CDs, whose MP3s I'd dumped off this computer a long time ago as they were taking up alot of space. (It's the family PC and not my own, otherwise, it'll be filled with nothing but MP3s.)

Next up in the budget - a laptop. It's about time.

Jack Johnson - We're Going To Be Friends

No comments: