Monday, January 16, 2006

Maybe this will help me figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life

Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion ||||||||| 26%
Emotional Stability ||||||||||||||||||||| 63%
Orderliness ||||||||||||||| 50%
Altruism ||||||||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness ||||||||| 23%

You are a Guardian, possible professions include - counseling, ministry, library work, nursing , secretarial, curators, bookkeepers, dental hygienists, computer operator, personnel administrator, paralegal, real estate agent, artist, interior decorator, retail owner, musician, elementary school teacher, physical therapist, nurse, social worker, personnel counselor, alcohol/drug counselor.
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Well then, I suppose I'll play eenymeenymineymoe, catch that career by its toe.
It'll probably be a better guess than what I can offer now anyway.

No comments: