Sunday, September 04, 2005

looks like i'm it

since hucks tagged me, i have absolutely no choice at all but to: List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know. And then tag five other friends to do it.

1) While most people attend one school from nursery up to k2, I went to three kindergartens. Maris Stella, Nanyang and PAP. Best of three worlds? I don't know. All I know is that PAP really sucked. It was like going to detention camp, no fun at all.

2) I hate climbing up overhead bridges in flats. I'm fine with going down them but I always feel like I'm going to topple backwards and fall to my death. So when I climb up the stairs, I tend to go on tiptoe. (I realise this sounds quite insane. Sad but true)

3) I used to eat durians, when I was a kid. Before I knew better.
I hate the way the odour just lingers all over - your mouth, your face, your hands, your body. Brushing your teeth never helps.
I have not touched an actual durian for probably about 20 years now.
But when I was in Chiang Mai I had a durian chip, just to see what it tasted like. It didn't taste of durian at all, thank god.
However, I might consider eating durian, if you pay me.
(In no way does this include faux durian - eg durian paste, durian mooncakes, durian puffs - which I will never ever touch)



So I tag:
- Dimsumdolly
- the sassy slumbering gal
- drifting
- meandering in words
- erm, i realise that most of the friends who read this tend to not blog. so i'm just keeping it to 4
(but in case you would like to reveal to me your innermost secrets that other people don't know, give me a call)

No comments: