Monday, July 10, 2006

it's that time of the year again

I turn 27 today. 25...26....27....28... it's all about the same nowadays, isn't it.
At least that's what I thought until this weekend when helping my mom at an event, I meet uni students and some waiting to go into uni. And I realise that these people are so young!

Anyway, thanks to all of you who sent birthday wishes and gifts, like Kino vouchers (I've never received any vouchers from Kino before!).

Then there was this lovely bouquet of roses.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happie birthday! to all things bright and beautiful in this new chapter of your life.

Biao said...

Happy birthday. If you need anything while you're in Chicago, just let me know.

aberwyn said...

happy birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! To a fulfilling year ahead. : )
- shuping

shaz said...

Hey happy b day!! Many blessings for your year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! The roses are lovely :)

RealLifeReading said...

thanks!