Tuesday, July 26, 2005

midnight nosh

another thing about working odd hours is that somehow, I always manage to get hungry when I get home after work (these days usually 130am).

A colleague said he needs to get a full meal when he arrives home, but for me, I like to snack.

Midnight madness menu has included:
- a scone with butter on one half and strawberry jam on the other
- a slice of walnut bread, toasted, with jamon
- cake
- char siew bao

(mind you, not all on the same day!!! I'm not that big of a pig you know)

And last night, or is that this morning?, cereal.
Somehow cereal always tastes better when it's not eaten in the morning. The last thing I want to eat after I wake up is cereal.

An ideal breakfast would include - poached eggs, bacon, grilled tomato, toast w butter, pancakes, sausages, freshly squeezed OJ, a glass of milk.

(ok so i am a pig)

Hot Heat Heat's Talk To Me, Dance With Me (click to dl)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U could have been my fat friend!

Anonymous said...

your ideal breakfast sounds like mine. i wouldn't mind an eggs-bacon-chips-beans fry-up in the morning. oh, no, i'm a pig too. hahahahaha.